SCHOOL EDUCATION IN MALAYSIA > Primary Schools in Tawau > SEKOLAH RENDAH VISI
SEKOLAH RENDAH VISI
To nurture and inspire a new generation that will impact and make a worthy difference to our nation and the global community.
2009 and 2019
SEKOLAH RENDAH VISI
The latest Anglican Vision School located at Mile 10, Apas road, in Bandar Sri Indah is an effort by Anglican church to complement the Government's aspiration to provide education for youngsters in Sabah.
The Education Ministry approved the school with the certificate of registration issued on May 15, 2009
The school prepare students in the UPSR, PMR and SPM examinations.
Plans are under way to prepare students for the STPM examinations in the near future.
The Vision School is wholly owned by the Anglican Diocese of Sabah and managed by the Board of Directors in St. Patrick's Anglican Church, Tawau.
School bus services to and from the school and St Patrick's Church in Tawau Town Center.
School fees :
Primary School RM300 per month
Secondary School RM350 per month
Distinctive feature of the school :
1) A One session school using the Malaysian National Curriculum.
- 8.00am to 3.30pm for Primary School. <
- 7.45am to 4.00pm for Secondary School..
2) Eliminating the need for tuition classes after school.
3) Small Class size of 25 students.
4) Emphasis on good spoken and written English.
5) Character building and compassionate leadership training with universal values.
6) Weekly service by Chaplain and daily devotion before school starts.
7) Up-to-date technology and teaching aides.
8) Modern indoor and outdoor recreation facilities.
Accommodation for outstation students :
School hostel at houses near the school will be available for boarding students with teachers as wardens.
The student dormitory is just beside the Vision International School
Scholarships offer to students with individual need and those who have obtained 'A' in Bahasa Malaysia, English, Math and Science in UPSR.
|Primary Level||Secondary Level|
|Bahasa Malaysia||Bahasa Malaysia|
|English Language||English Language|
|Religious Studies||Living Skills|
|Computer Studies||Religious Studies|
|Physical Education||Computer Studies|
|Electives for Upper Secondary|
Music & Creative Art
Bandar Sri Indah, Tawau
Anglican Vision School
Vision School Open Day Sept 16, 2009 9am - 4pm
School Location : Mile 10, Bandar Sri Indah, Jalan Apas, Tawau, Sabah.
- 014 9535 206 (Primary School)
- 014 9535 207 (Secondary School)
(owned by the Anglican Diocese of Sabah, managed by the Board of Directors)
Charis International School 名望國際學校
There are two International Schools in Tawau:
1- Anglican Vision Schools (Tawau 19Km)
2- Charis International School (Tawau 5Km)
Charis is the first International School in Tawau
|Malaysian Schools Education|