|Where to eat in Tawau?||What to eat in Tawau?|
|Hawker Stalls||Borneo Foods|
|Coffee house and Cafe||Indonesian Foods|
|Kedai Makanan (Eatery/Food Shop)||Malay Foods|
|Foods Center||Chinese Foods|
|Dai pai dong 大牌檔||Japanese Foods|
|HALAL Restaurents in Tawau||Fast Foods|
Da pai dang 大牌檔
|Da pai dang food stall is a type of popular open-air food
stalls in Asia.
Features - Da pai dang food stall is characterized by its :
1) untidy atmosphere,
2) the lack of air conditioning,
3) a variety of low priced great-wok dishes.
4) operating on the roadside with foldable tables, chairs
5) One can order tailor-made dishes.
6) have to share tables with strangers when there is a shortage of seating.
7) Da pai dang do not provide set meals.
8) "Cross-stall ordering" is possible: for instance, when one is sitting and eating in a stall selling noodles, he or she can order a cup of milk tea from another stall, which may be several stalls away.