Pengajian Jarak Jauh
KEMENTERIAN PELAJARAN MALAYSIA
PROGRAM KHAS PENDIDIKAN JARAK JAUH (PJJ)
KEMENTERIAN PELAJARAN MALAYSIA - OUM MALAYSIA
SPECIAL PROGRAM OF DISTANCE LEARNING (PJJ)
by MINISTRY OF EDUCATION MALAYSIA and OUM
Intake for PJJ 2013
Open University Malaysia January 2013 is over. Try again during the next PJJ intake.
OUM's three intakes are in January, May and September every year.
1) Please complete the online application at http://osa.oum.edu.my
2) send certified documents such as IC, SPM, STPM / Matriculation / Diploma with transcripts, employment letter & RM30 process fee at the nearest OUM Learning Center.
Program Prasarjana Muda Pengajaran KPM-OUM Julai
OUM's PJJ-KPM-OUM programmes
KEMENTERIAN Pelajaran Malaysia (KPM) melalui Bahagian Pendidikan Guru (BPG) bekerjasama dengan Open University Malaysia (OUM) memperkenalkan Program Prasarjana Muda Pengajaran KPM-OUM, mulai Julai ini.
Entry requirements for OUM's PJJ-KPM-OUM programmes
For PJJ-KPM-OUM programmes - Pendidikan Jarak Jauh Malaysia - PJJ:
Currently teaching at the Ministry of Education schools
Confirmed in the service
Less than 45 years of age at the time of application
Additional requirements specific to the programme
All new students under PJJ-KPM-OUM programme have to pay registration fees of RM 120.00 at time of registration.
Master Program for PPP:
1) Master In Community Health Science (Hospital and Health Management) at Faculty Of Medicine UKM(HUKM) - PJJ - 2 year.
2) Master In Human Resource Development - UNIMAS - PJJ.
3) Master In Business Administration - UITM - PJJ.
4) Master In Industrial Safety - UKM- PJJ.
5) Master In Health and Safety - UKM - PJJ.
6) Master In Human Resource Development - UPM - PJJ.
OUMís entry requirements
for PJJ-KPM-OUM programmes:
1) Currently teaching at the Ministry of Education schools
2) Confirmed in the teaching service
3) Less than 45 years of age at the time of application
4) Additional requirements specific to the programme
The KDP 14M OUM-PJJ Student, Tawau
KDP stands for Kursus Dalam Perkhidmatan (Course in Service).
Course in service - KDP are course for those working with government.
This course doesn't affect you salary. Its paid even you are not working at that whole time.
PJJ - Pengajian Jarak Jauh ( Distance Learning) for those working in private sectors or government.
University Degree for PPP
UKM University Degree for PPP
1) Bachelor In Bio Medic (Hons) at Fakulti Sains Kesihatan Bersekutu - UKM - PJJ - 3 Year.
3) Bachelor In Biology(Hons) - UKM - PJJ
2) UPM - Bachelor In Human Resource Development at Faculty Of Educational - UPM - PJJ - 4 Year.
TUGASAN PROGRAM BACELOR PJJ
PENAWARAN KURSUS PROGRAM BACELOR PJJ
PUSAT PEMBELAJARAN PROGRAM BACELOR PJJ
PERMOHONAN ATAS TALIAN
PERJUMPAAN BERSEMUKA (F2F) PROGRAM PJJ
4) USM - Bachelor In Biology - USM - PJJ.
5) UM - Bachelor In Nursing At Faculty Of Medicine - UM.
6) UNIMAS - Bachelor In Nursing(Hons) - UNIMAS.
7) UITM - Bachelor In Coprate Administration(Hons)- UITM - PJJ.
8) UNISEL - Bachelor In Health Science(Hons)at Faculty Of Biomedical and Health Science - Unisel - PJJ - 3 Year -Intake Ended.
OUM University Degree for PPP
9) Bachelor Of Sport Science(Hons) at Faculty Of Science And Technology - OUM - PJJ
10) Bachelor Of Nursing(Critical Care Nursing, Trauma and Emergency Nursing, Paediatrics Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Oncology Nursing and Renal Nursing) at Faculty Of Science And Technology - OUM - PJJ
11) MAHSA - Bachelor Of Nursing(Nursing Practice And Development) - MAHSA - PJJ - 2 Year.